Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sept 29, 2014

Hey Family,
So transfers came in......and I am getting transfered back to Salvador.....I am super nervous about this new area and everything else but I know I will learn a lot and be able to help lots of missionaries. I am going to miss my comp like crazy....seriously....I will miss him a lot. Goodness I love this kid....I know we will do a lot together after the mission but still....I am going to miss him.
Our area is awesome. The people are great. Not a whole lot to say. ha. Our investigators are awesome. Elder Ray is awesome and will continue to tear it up!!!
My new companion is also amazing. I am super grateful for the chance I have to serve with him. He is  spiritual giant and will help me out a lot. His name is Elder A. Santos. A really good kid.
love you guys
elder hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment