Saturday, September 27, 2014

Sept 22, 2014

Family,
Sorry....I know I have been super lame with the family emails these past few weeks.....actually pretty much the entire mission. Forgive me...haha.

So this week was an amazing learning experience for me. I learned that the enemy tries many different ways to destroy The Lords work....we as missionaries/members of the church have to do all that we can to not permit it to happen.
I was studying a lot this week about Joseph in Egypt and about the VISION that he had. He honestly knew exactly what he had to do to be successful. Even when everything was against him and he passed through so many difficulties he did two very important things. 1) He didnt get down and forget his GIANT plans and goals in life and didnt stop believing that he was capable of accomplishing them. 2) He remembered who was with him and that was all that he cared about. It says many times in the scriptures that The Lord was with him or something close to that.
To accomplish what we need to in life we need to do exactly what Joseph did.

Keep our eyes on the plans and goals we have. No matter what happens. And we cannot be afraid to have VISION and understand that we are capable of being (the second in command of all of Egypt).
We cannot forget who we are and who is with us.
We all need to remember that. Things wont always always go our way. But if we do what Joseph did....we will be alright. I wrote down tons of other stuff that I found from that experience that he had but I think thats good enough. haha.

RICH and CHERISE!!!!! Had the baby!!!! Wow.....I am so dang happy. I hope everyone is healthy and doing alright.
President gave a training to a few zones in the mission and I cant even explain to you the Spirit that was in that chapel. He speaks with SO MUCH POWER. He teaches from the scriptures and from the words of the leaders of the church. It is sucha blessing to have him as my leader. I trust him with everything I have. A great man.

I love you all and hope that you all have a great week!! This week will be an amazing week for us!!
Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment