Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1, 2013

Family,
So not much to report this week. It was a normal week. The only
difference is I found out I am leaving to salvador. Transfer. I leave
tomorrow night on another 14-15 hour bus ride and its impossible to
sleep on those buses.
It will be hard to leave I have met incredible people and leaving
those that we have been teaching will be even harder. But they are in
good hands. The Spirit was really strong in a lot of our lessons this
week and I know that will continue no matter where I am.
The language has really taken a jump up. The Lord has really been
helping me and so have the people here in this area. Its nice to have
them all here. And the other Elders help a lot as well.
So I was studying the other night and found some scriptures I like a
lot. Ill share them with you.
DC 101
35 And all they who suffer persecution for my name, and endure in
faith, though they are called to lay down their lives for my sake yet
shall they partake of all this glory.

36 Wherefore, fear not even unto death; for in this world your joy is
not full, but in me your joy is full.

37 Therefore, care not for the body, neither the life of the body;
but care for the soul, and for the life of the soul.

38 And seek the face of the Lord always, that in patience ye may
possess your souls, and ye shall have eternal life.


DC 84
88 And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before
your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my
Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine dangels round about you, to
bear you up.

Loved these. and love you all. be safe

Elder hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment