Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 22, 2013

Family,
I will be short this week due to time. But not a lot happened this week. Just still working and working and working. haha. Life of a missionary. 
My health is great. Everything else is great. We have some great investigators with amazing stories. I will share some of those another time....maybe..
The weather is still hot and rainy. I still walk up and down stairs for 7 and a half hours. But its all good. haha. The ward is great. I still miss my first area but am enjoying it here. 
This work is true and The Book of Mormon is the word of God. 
I love you all and be safe. Again, sorry this is short. It was a pretty normal week on the mission. Always strengthening your testimony and always working hard. Hope all is well. 

Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment