Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 15, 2013

Hey family,
So this week was a good one. Working with the new comp is different then with my trainer but thats normal right? Not everybody is the same. haha. Lots and lots and lots of stairs. All day everyday. But great great people here. I love the poeople in Salvador. So many want to hear the Gospel. 
So we did a service project this week that involved hacking down 6 feet tall shrubry with machetes. haha. It was legit. I was a freak. Me and Elder Swift, (My district leader) Hacked and hacked and hacked. haha. It was a blast. I sliced my thumb pretty good but It was on one of the shrubs or something. I think. But it got my pretty deep. Dont worry though. I used my little first aid kit. Its all good. haha. We worked a long time. 
I knocked on a door and was talking to a man he then asked what part of the states I was from. IN ENGLISH!! haha. So we talked in english and I taught and gave him a book of mormon. SOOOO much easier. haha. He is a lawyer that studied in South Carloina. He is a great guy but it was hard to get a hold of him this week because he works so much. BUt we arent giving up. 
We had some gret lessons this week where the Spirit was really strong. 
The Lord has really blessed me and helped me with the language. I am very grateful for that. 
The weather is on and off all day everyday. It will jsut pour rain on us for 20 minutes. Then fry us in the sun for an hour. Then get dumped on again. Then sun. Then rain. Then sun. So its not very fun but o well. haha. Not a big deal. 
I love you all and hope you are all being good. Mom I am going to the office today to see if I got your package. Again I love you all. And read your scriptures!!

Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment