Monday, March 18, 2013

To My Loser Sisters....

I wanted to personally email you both and tell you thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me. I miss you both so much. Amanda thank you for the package and the pictures. I needed those. And Michelle my night was ruined when you told me who Sean picked haha. He is a loser. I sent the family a long letter in more depth. I will write you both by hand. I just wanted to get this to you since I was already on. I love you both very much. Please know that. Continue to use Dear Elder, it works very well and I get them fast. I can write you back on paper that night. Tell my beautiful children hello and I love them very much. Give them a kiss and hug for me. And tell Brooks I want to play football with him too. I love you both.

Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment