Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 17, 2014

Family,
The mission has turned me into a bigger drama queen than I already was. haha. I am sitting her crying like a baby hearing about how Spencer did. I am so proud of him. I sit back and think a lot about how blessed I am to have the siblings and parents that I have. Especially being here has opened my eyes even more. I cant imagine where I would be without all of you guys. Thank you for everything. 
 
So as everyone knows today is Carsons birthday. Its interesting because today being his birthday it doesnt make me think any more or less about him. THere hasnt been one day since the accident that I havent thought about him. Not one day. Maybe that has to do with the chains around my beck but even without these dog tags I believe thoughts of him everyday could be said with all of you. Let us remember that tears will fall and nights of little or no sleep with still be had thinking about how much we miss him and how much we want to see him again. But my prayer is that none of us ever forget that there will come a day (and it is coming much faster than any of us think) that we wont miss him anymore and we will see him again. We know the truth. Let us hold onto it. And dont ever let it go. 
The Lord loves us and wants us to be happy. Trust in Him. Study His words. We as members of the church testify that we know that He lives and that because He lives we also will live again, together. So my only hope and prayer for all of us as a family is to stay firm to our testimonys and to not only share them but live them. 
I think often of the times I had with Carson. It always brings tears and a big smile to my face. haha. But you want to know whats interesting....I find myself thinking more of the times I am going to have with him. And with all of you. The Plan of Happiness is real. We can be together forever. 

I dont have a whole lot to say this week. I know that it is really short. I pormise that I will write another big one next week. This week was a good one and we sw the Lord blessing our work and answering our prayers. Prayer is real and has more power than I knew. My new comp is great. I will send some pictures if it works. Love you all. The Lord loves you. Dont forget that. 


ELder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment