Monday, October 27, 2014

Oct 27, 2014

Family,
So this week was a good one. I had the chance to travel to another city to do a split with some missionaries. It was a lot of fun. I got to work with a missionary from my group named Elder Groll. He is a stud. Then we worked really hard when we got back to our area. Like really really hard and had a lot of people confirmed to go to church with us. But.....unfortunately we did not have as many as had said would go. Thats normal, right? But it was still pretty sad because these people were SUPER solid on going to church. Our investigator  that was going to get baptized this saturday had to go to the interior of the state......super sad. She will get back in two weeks and we will baptize her then. 
Elections happened.....Dilma won again....she is garbage. AĆ©cio would have been way better for this country. 
Anyway. Sorry I dont have a lot of time to write. We had lots to do today and still have lots more to do....but I love you guys and hope you all have a great week. Tell michelle and nate I love them. Give all of the grandkids a big hug and kiss for me. I am super excited to see all of the little ones here in 3 months....crazy how fast its going by....I am still focused but still...its a lot easier to think about home now. haha. 

Love you all!

Elder hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment