Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Aug 25, 2014

This is the only pic I have with my comp as of right now. This was our baptism on Saturday. We baptized his mom the week before. They are awesome. Then the other picture is just me wearing Rays suit with my tie. Just trying it out. haha. sorry about not sending more. This week was a great one. I had so much fun and we worked hard. It was a little dissapointing on sunday. We were able to get 6 people in church but a few of those who are really close to baptism didnt go. We need to go see what is going on. I love you all and hope you are well. I PROMISE MOM, I will write more next week. have a great week!! GOod luck Spence!! PS The trip in utah looked like a blast. I loved the pictures. I remember when dad was always showing us around BYU when we were little. Those were the good old days. haha. Drinking that ice cold mountain water from the drinking fountains. haha. Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment