Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 26, 2014

So this week.....was a really good one.....and a really sad one.... Good because we saw tons of miracles and the end of the week ended exactly how every missionary wants it to. The Lord has really blessed me here in these three transfers I have in Itapuã. Its amazing to see the Lords hand in all that we do. If we allow His hand to be.... So this week was pretty tough. Yesterday I found out that a woman who I became really close to. She is a recent convert and she had about 68 years. Elder Ray my friend baptized her a year ago.... I became really close to her and helped her out a ton. She has not been well these past few months and things have just been getting worse. She would always tell me. ELder Hadley...I am not well. I am not well. We dedicated her new house I have given her a few blessings....but all of this only helped her for a short time. Anyway, she passed away Satudays such a blind side....She was doing so much better. She was at church last Sunday and we talked a ton and she was so much happier. It was really really tough to hear what had happened.... But I just found out that I will be transfered to a city called Illéus I love you all. Have a great week. The Gospel is true... Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment