Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nov 10, 2013

I would like to share my testimony with all of you and declare with all of my heart that Jesus is the Christ. I have no doubt of that. I have no doubt of the power of the Atonement. My Brothers and Sisters. It is real. The Beloved Savior of the world did what no other child of our Father in Heaven could do. He satisfied the demands of Justice by taking on the sins of the world and permiting each of us to return to live with Him and our Loving Father in Heaven again. Our names are engraven upon the palms of His hands. He knows you. He loves you. Our Father in Heaven also knows you and He also loves you. The Prophet Joseph Smith is the Prophet of the Restoration. President Monson is our Prophet today. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. That Book has the power to change lives. 
Let us all remember our testimonies this Christmas season. And by doing so, let us give the greatest gift we as members of The Church have. The Gospel of Christ, and all that falls under that category. Give to others what they are seeking; Eternal Happiness and Peace. Brothers and Sisters remember who you are. Remember what you know.  Declare it to the world. Christ was born, He died, and lives again. I know that is true. In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.   

Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment