Monday, October 28, 2013

Oct 28, 2013

Family,
I love you all and it is great to hear from you. 
Things are great here in Brazil. We are working with a great group of investigators right now and I am loving it. Its just one reference after another. The members have really come to love and trust us. As well as our recent converts. Me and my comp have three transfers in this area. I am blessed to have this much time here.  Our bishop is also an amazing man. He is 32 and he does it all. Accounting, school, visits everybody in the ward. Probably the best bishop in Brazil. 
We had zone conference this last week. That was awesome. I love the chance to hear from President Andrezzo. He is a great example and a great man who is truly inspired from God. 
I am missing football.....I wont lie. I dont know why but I was thinking more than I should about football this last week. haha. I am a missionary not a Saint. (Ya sorry we cant all be Saints, Jerry) NAME THAT MOVIE!! haha
The heat is a bummer but I am getting used to it. I am sweating all the time so its impossible not to get used to it. haha. 
THis week was a great week for our dupla. We worked hard and got a lot done. These last three transfers have been great for me. I have learned a lot about missionary work and about myself. 

I love you all. I pray for you all. Carsons Headstone is absolutely amazing. Couldnt have been more Perfect. Keep being amazing!!

Elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment