Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

Family,
So this week was a fantastic week for us!! We are teaching 3 legally married famalies and got them all to church for the second time yesterday!!!! I cant even tell you how thrilled we are. I love everyone that I teach and have the honor of helping be baptized. But teaching and helping famalies into the waters of Baptism is something....man I cant even fully explain it. This week was great.
I traveled a lot....I was going around doing interviews for baptisms for other missionaries in our zone. We have great missionaries that work very very hard and who have a huge desire to baptize! If you teach with the Spirit, you are obedient, and you have desire and faith....you will be able to help many gain a testimony of the gospel. I love this work.
Love you all,
elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment