Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 21, 2014

Family, This week was an amzing week. I did a split with one of my favorite people on the planet, Elder Pirillo from Florida. He stayed with me for the whole week while my comp went to stay in an area that was actually his first area on the mission. This week was full of miracles for everyone. Especially us. I will have to tell you guys about all of them when I get home. But one of our baptisms this last Saturday was a lady who is 87!!! haha. We finally helped her to stop smoking. She is amazing!! We were able to baptize her daughter last month and they are the two best ladies on the planet. They never miss church and wont. They listen to the book of mormon on CD everyday for HOURS. haha. They are awesome. Great people here in this area. We are still working with an amazing family who is REALLY close to entering into the waters and being members of the church. It is so awesome to be apart of. These past few days it has been tough to buy things in the store and make contacts in the street...everyone thinks I am German....haha. I have already been threatened to get my face beat in. I have never been more proud to say that I AM AN AMERICAN. haha. Its saved me from a butt whoopin. haha. But now I have kind of just accepted it and sometimes I tell people I am German and brag to them....but its chill. Nobody will do anything. Lots of them joke around with me. Only a couple of times they wouldnt accept me at their cash register to buy something or let me invite them to church....O well. What can ya do? haha. Thanks mom and dad for the super blonde hair and blue eyes....haha. It was a great week!!! ANyway I love you all. Tell April to keep her head up. SHe is doing awesome!!! Love you all, ELder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment