Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 10, 2013

Family,
So this week was a great week. We met a lot of great people and had some fantastic lessons taught. I hope all is well with you.
So it was hot really hot until wednesday and it has rained ever since. Reminds me of when Rich and I were driving through Misouri on our trip together. Crazy rain. So we met a family and we taught them about the Book of Mormon and the mother of the family wanted one and said in one week she would ahve it read. We have never had someone accept it that quickly. We check up on them tomorrow. Hopefully she at least read the part we assigned. The Spirit was really working in the lesson.
So Friday comes and President and Sister Andrezzo stopped by and had interviews. They said our house was the cleanest they had seen. Naturally. So we come home Friday night and Right as I turn on this light I see this rat dart in our room. The hunt was on. He climbed up in my bed through the bottom. Then he darted in Elder Silvas. So we flipped the bed upside down and out he comes. He takes off out into the main room where Elder Silva was, thats when I yelled (Silva, Contact!!!) hahaha. Too much call of duty. So Silva takes some swings and misses. The rat jumps up on the matress we had placed to block a door way to the kitchen. And wham!! I bring the hammer of Thor on him right as he got to the top and lights out. Thats when I yelled (Tango down...) hahaha. Again, too much call of duty. we we took care of this guy. He had lived under our beds for some time. Elder Silva found 20 reis (money) under his bed. haha. score.
So it was a great Spiritual week with great lessons and we also got a kill. Love you guys and be safe.

elder Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment